What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Trying to get my quad 295's all folding

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Well, first thing ALL 4 CORES ARE FOLDING! Jack will be pissed!

Second, that means your core #3 can't handle the stock clocks. Lower the Core speed first and raise the fans to a temp level that is acceptable,

But it's Folding!

kruzn4evr

hmmm....funny, both cards are on water with temps on all 4 cores showing at 43-44c...do I shut down #3 first then lower the clocks and start it up again?

Perineum

I would almost try to delete that work unit first.... if it continues to do to do that then change the clocks. The only time I've had to deal with that it was the work unit and not the machine....

But definately have those fans going... I try to keep my temps under 70C

3.0charlie

Forgot you were under water.

Try Perineum's suggestion first for a few WUs. If that don't work, it can be a bummed core, and I would try to lower its speed first. Don't touch the shaders.

kruzn4evr

hmmm..."Attempt #1 to get work failed, and no other work to do. Waiting before retry"....is this a good thing?...lol

3.0charlie

Yes, it is. Wait until a new WU is dl'ed, and see if the Core craps out again. If so, dl a new WU again.

If it is still unstable, lower the Core speed 10 MHz.

Latest posts

Twitter