What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Trying to get my quad 295's all folding

chrisk

Folding Captain
I get the nans detected on the gpu when I push my shaders too far.

I'll see if I can dig up something on your other error in the F@H forums.

kruzn4evr

I can try that again but I've done it like 12-13 times so far :haha:

I think it was project P5787 that was always crapping out

chrisk

Folding Captain
A couple of questions:
1. Can you try disabling your antivirus? Or more specifically, add an exception in your AV to not scan that appdata folding folders, and also the folding folderrs in Program Files
2. Are you switching users at any point during the folding process? (ie. you fold, log off or change passowrd, someone else logs on, etc)

chrisk

Folding Captain
Another suggestion while we are at it. Make the flags on your shortcut look like this (but change the -gpu 0 to -gpu 1, etc)

See if it works. That verbosity flag will add extra data to your log file to help diagnose further.

-gpu 0 -verbosity 9 -advmethods -forceasm -forcegpu nvidia_g80

chrisk

Folding Captain
If the above post does not work, try adding another flag: "-local"

Funny thing is, as I am searching this I am seeing that I have been at some of the threads with this issue before. Looking at my history, I was getting that 7a core status error a few weeks ago, when I changed my user password in the middle of a WU.

kruzn4evr

Ok, I'll give it a shot tomorrow, I'm done for the night, thanks chris, I appreciate all your help :thumb:

Latest posts