What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

'Tuzzi to the flames....

Eldonko

I think it was a good move, he is a good player for cheap. Will be interesting to see how long before Flames fans stop booing him.

BrainEater

I'm not so sure.

I don't hold his past stuff against him anymore , it's water under the bridge.I think the boo's will stop quickly if they even happen.Never know tho I guess.

My thought ( after talking with my friend , I have to agree ) is that he Was a good player...He had some issues last year....but we'll see.He has his work cut out for him.

:thumb:

Eldonko

If he does well people will like him. He wasn't bad last year, streaky but respectable numbers. Just remember he was the most hated player in Calgary, just like Alfredsson in TO so it will be interesting.

hightest

well the only reason i never liked the flames playin agianst the bert when with van was bacause he was a game breaker

i think he is playin great since he came 2 cow town, what i didnt no about him was he is a great play maker and can stickhandle inside a matchbox/i used 2 just give him credit 4 b in a hard hittin forward

perfecto

... and as a Canucks fan, I don't mind Bertuzzi on the Flames. He isn't nearly as hard-nosed as he used to be and still maintains his lazy tendencies.

Linus

Yeah I haven't seen him do anything remarkable in the games we've played against the Flames this year.

encorp

I hate Alfredson because he looks like Chad Kroeger and I HATE Chad Kroeger.