What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell [SOLD] Umidigi A3S Cell Phone BNIB - $110

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannon Fodder

I have a Umidigi A3S cell phone, BNIB, for sale.

In need of a new phone, back in March, I ordered this from China, hoping it would arrive in a somewhat timely fashion, but unfortunately, this phone fell into a logistics black hole somewhere. Thinking it was probably lost, I ordered another similarly spec'd phone from a sale at Costco.

This phone FINALLY made an appearance, almost 5 MONTHS later, so since I already have a new phone, I figured I may as well recoup some funds from this one.

Specs, as found on the Umidigi site:

A3S Specs

As can be seen in the specs, both on the Umidigi site, and the box, this phone is a global version, with numerous bands available for use with plenty of cell systems around the world.

Amazon (either .ca, or .com) no longer has this phone for sale on their site(s), but for a frame of reference, when they last did ( IIRC, as recently as Aug. ), the price was $130 for the A3S, and $140 for the A3X ( similar specs, with slight differences ). Amazon.com still has the A3X, for $110 US.

Since I need to have pictures of the actual item in question, for the sake of this sale, I've cut open the box, and turned the phone on, just to make sure it works.

Price for this phone is $110, including insured shipping, within Canada, and e-transfer is my preferred method of payment.

Pic1.JPG

Pic2.JPG

Pic3.JPG

Pic4.JPGPic5.JPG

Pic7.JPGPic8.JPG

Pic9.JPG

Last edited:

Cannon Fodder

I guess you can't really see it in the pics, and I didn't mention it either, but this phone comes with a basic, protective case (it's on the phone in the two pics in the 4th row from the top).

Status
Not open for further replies.