What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Unconfirmed Specs of GTX 350

chrisk

Folding Captain
Those shader counts and specs look good for folding...wonder if the fah client could take advantage of it or will we see bottlenecking like on the ATI cards?

Good find btw RJ

LCB001

Those shader counts and specs look good for folding...wonder if the fah client could take advantage of it or will we see bottlenecking like on the ATI cards?

Good find btw RJ
Wow, if true it might be at a good time to replace my 9800GTX. More Folding Power :thumb:...

rjbarker

If you read through the Evga Forums you'll find that the anticipated release date (no truth of course, but rumour) is April 09, therefore as many suspect, the Dual Core 295 will be another 9800GX2 Stepping Stone / Filler to simply steal the throne from ATI......then boom, the 3 Series are released...does this sound familiar to the 9800GX2 coming out...then boom, the GTX2 Series. I would seriously hold off on the temptation of those 295 Cards for at least 3 more months.

chrisk

Folding Captain
Depends on the price for me anyways..I have a 260 Core 216 to hold me off until at least this summer...if the April release date is anywhere near true I might take a look at it by this summer when availability and prices normalize perhaps.

encorp

I figured with 55nm we'd see a ramp up in clock speeds! About time! :)

Hope this is not a rumour!

Chilly

I doubt it will be out anywhere near/close to April. If anything, the earliest I'd expect to see the next series of cards, would be May/June for nVidia, June/July for ATi.

rjbarker

We'll find out soon enough...those Core Speeds are really getting to be something though...and I'm sure the price will be reflective of the speed!

jetOne

Banned
Now thats what I call a graphics card.

One can only hope that the specs either are true or will improve :D