What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Updated audio setup!

Empty_Quarter

I do not have an amp at this moment, however of course, with an HD650/D5000 or even D2000, I would have to get one. Since all of my current headphones are all below the 'amp required' league (I did that way purposely, couldn't afford a good amp :p), I don't have much knowledge in this matter. I am currently reading through head-fi nowadays to see what amp will best suite the D5000. I will probably be looking at a tube amp likely from wooaudio, they sound warm and are fantastic from what I hear, granted, I need to do more reading.

Wankerfx

I do not have an amp at this moment, however of course, with an HD650/D5000 or even D2000, I would have to get one. Since all of my current headphones are all below the 'amp required' league (I did that way purposely, couldn't afford a good amp :p), I don't have much knowledge in this matter. I am currently reading through head-fi nowadays to see what amp will best suite the D5000. I will probably be looking at a tube amp likely from wooaudio, they sound warm and are fantastic from what I hear, granted, I need to do more reading.

Ah yes, a tube amp would be good for the Denon's, but don't restrict yourself to them. A lot of people have had good experiences with Audio-GD equipment and Denon's, including myself. Either way, just go with your gut, people can't really tell you what you'll like or dislike, because audio is extremely subjective.

Latest posts