What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Upgrading Internet Speed

implosion222

Think about it this way, you're in Fort Kent, what else are you going to get ? MSCnet is far superior to anything else that's available out in the country. Be thankful you don't have to use explore net. I would upgrade on the sheer fact that you get more bandwidth. The new flaherty budget has money set aside for upgrades on rural areas so maybe in the future you'll be able to hop on Telus or Eastlink. Good luck either way :thumb:

enaberif

Think about it this way, you're in Fort Kent, what else are you going to get ? MSCnet is far superior to anything else that's available out in the country. Be thankful you don't have to use explore net. I would upgrade on the sheer fact that you get more bandwidth. The new flaherty budget has money set aside for upgrades on rural areas so maybe in the future you'll be able to hop on Telus or Eastlink. Good luck either way :thumb:
Those rural area upgrades have been talked about for a couple of years now. I wouldn't hold your breath.

implosion222

Those rural area upgrades have been talked about for a couple of years now. I wouldn't hold your breath.

It's hurting business real bad out here. For exemple Telus is overselling bandwidth here in Cold Lake and no fix in sight. People are jumping ship fast. Patience I suppose

Latest posts

Twitter