What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Ups about to fail?

Shadowarez

Recently I been getting a warning in win 10 that only pops up when I load a game or start encoding a project in Sony Vegas that's saying you're running on less then 5 mins of power plus unplug some devices.

Iv never had that in all the years this rigs been running. I installed the software for the ups have it plugged into a usb 2 port on back of computer.

Iv done weekly tests with it and it's passed everytime without a issue popping up. The only things plugged in is the computer itself.the router and my monitor.

Wondering if it's time to buy replacement batteries for this ups it's a 1500 watt ups cost about $350 when I bought it from ncix. It's got that pure sine wave 2 tech built in.

Shadowarez

Ok well it's served me well for nearly 6 years since my build. It deserves a clean start I'll look into batteries that are compatible and if they'd actually ship to Canada or least my part of Canada.

Valkyrie

Chilliwack...Time Is Just A Rubber Band....
Yeah, I think my first set lasted about six years also. The second set lasted about four years, but were a lower AH rating than the originals. The dimensions were the same, but I wasn't able to find the higher AH type locally. I'm currently trying to source the higher rated ones in my general area.

You should have no problem finding a Canadian supplier that will ship to you. Those AGM type Sealed Lead Acid batteries are pretty darn safe to deal with, as batteries go.

sswilson

Staff member
It's not finding somebody willing to ship, it's finding somebody willing to ship at a reasonable price. Getting replacement batteries shipped down to Atlantic Canada was crazy expensive except for options through Amazon.ca which had a flat rate shipping option.

Shadowarez

Yeah I'll have to get new batteries for this I'll do some searching on days off. I'll need to buy another one as well since I'll be setting up a HTPC. With my current build. Ty guys thought something was off when I seen the messages even in win 7. I'll get in finding replacement batteries shortly.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter