What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy US Xbox Gift Card - $50

Soultribunal

Staff member
Hey everyone,

I have an odd request here, and I'm hoping perhaps someone on the forum might be going to the US soon and can facilitate this request.

I need a US $50 XBOX Gift Card, and I do not trust those sites online that sell them. Just call it a personal thing I suppose.
I play with someone online all the time, but they are in the US and thus I cannot Gift them anything from the MS store in this game because , well, yeah MS doesn't allow cross regional stuff.

He's a good Kid, and someone deserving of a gift for this game. I won't be in the US for at least a year due to work / life so I'm really hoping someone out here might be able to help me.

If you can, I'll pay for the Card with FX rate obviously, and throw in $25 for the trouble of doing so.
PM me if you can assist.

Thanks in Advance.

-ST

Soultribunal

Staff member
Is this something that's physically available in the states? Like at Target and whatnot? If it's that simple, I can probably get one and mail it to you provided you cover the card and mailing cost (no idea how much this might be).

Hi Samir,

Yes it very much is available anywhere in the states. I'm assuming anyplace that sells XBOX stuff and Gaming dept's in general should have it.
Its so stupid that I can't just cross region do it from MS Store, but it is what it is, this is the only way to get around that since the Cards have regional Codes (Which I learned to my dismay). And, I'm motivated to do it because good people, who can't afford stuff like this themselves, deserve to have little surprises like this.

-ST

Samir

Hi Samir,

Yes it very much is available anywhere in the states. I'm assuming anyplace that sells XBOX stuff and Gaming dept's in general should have it.
Its so stupid that I can't just cross region do it from MS Store, but it is what it is, this is the only way to get around that since the Cards have regional Codes (Which I learned to my dismay). And, I'm motivated to do it because good people, who can't afford stuff like this themselves, deserve to have little surprises like this.

-ST
I'll see if there's one at Target when I go there this week and let you know what I find out. If it's this easy, I should be able to help you help another. :)

Soultribunal

Staff member
At target now and theres only $15 and $100 ones here. Let me know and if i see $50 elsewhere i will let you know.

Gotcha,

Grab the $100 one and let me know your EMT and I'll send you the Cash (with whatever the current FX Rate is).

-ST

Latest posts