What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

USB Charger Recommendations

Skippman

So I live in a dual ecosystem house. I'm an Android and the wife's an Apple. She just got an iPhone 11 this weekend and we're looking to get a new charger that will support it's quick charging capability. We have 4 USB devices we charge at night: An iPad Pro, an iPhone 11, a Samsung Galaxy S9, and a Samsung S3 Frontier watch.

Right now I'm charging three of those devices (the iPad and two Samsung devices) with a Tutuo 3 port charger. It has 2 standard USB ports and one Qualcomm Quick Charge port for the phone. What I would like to do is either replace that with a charger that supports both Quick Charge 3.0 and USB Power Delivery.

As an alternative, two smallish surge protectors would also work provided one supports USB Power Delivery and the other supports Quick Charge.

Skippman

I love Anker stuff and own quite a bit of it. But they do not currently offer a charger that supports both Qualcomm and Power Delivery at the same time. The only thing I've really been able to find that looks like it might work is this one from Amazon.

Mr. Friendly

I love Anker stuff and own quite a bit of it. But they do not currently offer a charger that supports both Qualcomm and Power Delivery at the same time. The only thing I've really been able to find that looks like it might work is this one from Amazon.

I would also be wary of no name brands like that...who knows what corners they cut to provide that functionality at such a low price.

Latest posts

Twitter