What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

value of my video cards?

technix

Banned
I was just curious if my video cards have enough value to sell?

In other words, is it worth it?

ATI Radeon X300SE

EVGA GeForce 7950GT

Both work. The ATI is not being used right now. The Nvidia card is. Neither has been overclocked.

I'm not sure if it's appropriate to ask in this section but it's not a FS thread.

Maybe these are too old and are good backup cards but if I upgrade the one, then I'll have one extra card and maybe two (I am building a budget system but it might have integrated graphics).

It's probably good to have a backup card though and with shipping, maybe it's not worth selling? I don't know. I thought one, at least, would be a decent HTPC card? No ideas so I'm just inquiring. :biggrin:

Zero82z

Banned
It's not that they're bad, just that you probably won't get much for them if you try and sell, and they'll be more use to you if you ever need a spare video card or you have to throw together a makeshift gaming rig for some reason.

Oversized Rooster

Don't bother trying to sell those. You'll get less money than they are worth as backups.

I keep an X600SE PCI-E, a 3450 PCI-E and 9250 AGP as backups on my bookshelf rather than selling them. :)

cranker

Meh, they can go for about $30 to $40 nowadays. If you have back up cards already, then take them to the local flea market and see what happens.
If you dont then they are a good for back ups. You wouldn't need two though.

I say they are good for beer money :thumb:

Latest posts