What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Vancouver Canucks...

grinder

+1 ipaine

A.V. will have a contract signed with another club before the end of next month. And the Canucks will be even further behind.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
It's standard operating procedure. Teams usually replace the coach first, the GM has more seniority and pull with the owners.

And while he is a very successful coach, I think he lost the dressing room.

rjbarker

After some of the shvt moves n trades or no trades Gillis did, considering Vignaults winning record, this was a piss poor move imo!!! Yes, Gillis should have been fired, Vignaut did the best with what Gillis gave him..

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
I'm gonna disagree with you there. If you watched the last regular season game against Chicago, you could see how well the Canucks are capable of playing. That was the best hockey game I've seen them play in a couple years. But they are flat with no real enthusiasm night after night, which I blame on the coaching staff. New voices are needed on the bench, the players seemed to lack enthusiasm for V's defensive game style. How many times this year did you watch them coast when they are up by a goal, hoping that's enough to win?

ipaine

It took me by surprise that is for sure. Not only did we trade him but to only get a single first round pick.

Gillis is the one that should be gone.

Latest posts

Twitter