What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Versitile Water Cooling Case

AmuseMe

Hey Hardware Canucks:

Right now I have my Antec 1200 with a 480 radiator hanging off the back (exterior), and a 240 radiator mounted inside two of the drive bays. I am wondering if there are any cases out there that can house a 480 and a 240/360 internally. I was looking at the Pinnacle 24 – CYO, but I think it would look absolutely terrible with a non modular PSU. Not to mention that I need to buy extras for any Mountain mod Case…

So, any suggestions out there?

JD

Staff member
I am asuming that a 120.4 fits in the side at the bottom, and a 120.2 up top?
Indeed, but requires some modding I believe. And then you need to mount your hard drives elsewhere.

I'd say MountainMods is your best bet. And for cable management in it, theoretically you could get a piece of aluminum and bend it to make covers of sorts around the motherboard/PSU area to hide the wires better.

AmuseMe

Indeed, but requires some modding I believe. And then you need to mount your hard drives elsewhere.

I'd say MountainMods is your best bet. And for cable management in it, theoretically you could get a piece of aluminum and bend it to make covers of sorts around the motherboard/PSU area to hide the wires better.
How well does the bottom hold a tripple?

Latest posts

Twitter