What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Vga cables for my rig

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Finaly completed the build of my rig and first time ever it all worked except frozen ssd which I Fixed.

The psu is Evga Super Nova Nex 1500watt psu.

My issue is more a concern I got both the 680GTX's running in but iv noticed they have 2 8pin Vga plugs. Iv used all the red Vga cable's to power them.

Im just wondering if thats normal as theres no way to quad sli or even tri sli as all plugs are taken by these 2 cards.im thinking I rushed at the end to complete and did something wrong wich would kill my cards.

Last edited:

Shadowarez

Folding Team
FML lol thinking one thing typed another. Its the Evga Super Nova. I was worried I put too many cables in psu for the 2 cards. Ill check when get home. Seems like I should really only have 4 Vga cables in psu 2 for each card.

MARSTG

why 4 VGA leads for each card? you need only 2 for each card. And your leads should be of 6+2 pins each

Shadowarez

Folding Team
They have 2 8pins on each card. Ill take pics soon as I can maybe I got cable's on backwards as the ones in vid card are 4 in total solid 8 pin Vga cable's

Latest posts