What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Video Artifacts

Mishtar

So I cannot post a screen shot until I get home next weekend but when I got back from Vacation last Sunday I bought CS Global Offensive and tried playing it but I had weird rubber banding even though my ping was low. Then I loaded up Aion which I play a lot and I had artifacts all over the place, lasers shooting out of peoples heads and walls where there were no walls.

Any chance this could be anything other then my 3 month old R9 290 Vapor-x GPU? I have nopt over clocked it and it was perfectly fine before I went on vacation.

Thank you.

clshades

bad drivers maybe... or some graphics mod for another game screwing with the textures etc.

Mishtar

But here is the thing, I came home from my last vacation and turned on my computer and it has been acting like this since then. I did check for the latest AMD drivers but from what I can see they have not put out new ones since March. So my drivers are the same. I also tried AC IV black flag and that game has artifacts as well.

Mishtar

Thanks for the help guys, turns out what I did was I let the Catalyst controller do a autoupdate and it was updating to the wrong driver. I went to the site and downloaded the one that I knew was for my GPU and it solved the issues.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter