What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Videos loose sync and skip

supaflyx3

So, for the last week or so every video i play in any media player looses sync and skips (VLC, MPC-HC, WMP) at first i thought it was only HD video since thats mostly all i download, and assumed it had to do with my video card and offloading it to my video card, but then i watched a few episodes of a TV show in SD last night and it did the same thing, I'm not too sure what could be causing it. I had a thought that it could be my storage HDD not being able to keep up with the bitrate, but i havent had any issues for the last year with this.
Also when the video looses sync with the audio after a few seconds the video speeds up a considerable amount to catch up with the audio and is fine for about 2 minutes then loses sync again.
Anyone have suggestions?

KaptCrunch

try current <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" xmlns=""><TBODY><TR><TD id=contentsummaryleft>
V 15.58

</TD><TD id=contentsummaryright colSpan=2>2011.05.02

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>chipset for MB M2N-E

moocow

Try uninstalling every single player and codec and reinstall. I had problem with WMV files as well until I re-install my player and codec pack. Usually the CCCP codec pack and the attached MPC-HC works fine.

enaberif

who needs codecs. use vlc and call it a day. or even better start using xbmc and forget the other crap

and yes remove all previously installed codecs, install xbmc and report back

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter