From Services do not start and Event ID 7022 is logged in the System log in Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, or Windows Server 2003"To resolve this issue, edit the registry to make the Spooler service dependent on the Server service. If you do so, the Spooler service does not start until the Server service is running.
To create this dependency: 1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open box, type regedt32, and then click OK.
3. Locate and click the following registry key:
4. Click Add Value on the Edit menu.
5. Type DependOnService in the Value Name box.
6. Click REG_MULTI_SZ in the Data Type box, and then click OK.
7. Type LanmanServer in the Data box, and then click OK.
8. Click Exit on the Registry menu to quit Registry Editor.
9. Restart your computer."