What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy WANT: Ryzen 1700 or better

justmehereajax

Now I want a Ryzen 1700 with 8 cores/16 threads or newer/better.

Some retailer in Quebec was sellig the 1700X for $100 during the holidays .... I should have snagged a new one even though the shipping was like $40 lol.

Anyone got one?

TheDude

That deal is not a deal exactly, $140 or so with shipping, then they'll smack tax on top of it, so it'll end up somewhere around $160 without heatsink fan.

No fan also means either the cpu is pulled from some systems, like Dell etc. and is used Or is a bulk tray cpu.

Anyways check Kijiji there are some R7 1700 for around $120, Or eBay. I just ordered one from someone on eBay for $137 with taxes and shipping, no heatsink fan though.

CMetaphor

Quadfather
Yeah I'm looking for something similar right now. Wish I had seen that microbytes deal sooner, but tbh I hate that store and it's management. Only go in there because they're the Only store that cafes enough about builders to still display more than 4-5 cases.

But ya, 120 or less for 1700 is RARE on Kijiji. I'm trying to find an X cpu with 6+ cores around 150 it's proving difficult for me (can't drive far or often).

Good luck with your search.

Bond007