What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Work in progress Warmachine 5.0

Skippman

Got the fluid in the mail on Thursday and filled it last night. This things running fantastic! I still need to do some temp testing and such but I'm pretty pleased overall with how it looks.

1607788276310.png
1607788311672.png

1607788343930.png

I still have a Corsair lighting strip kit I'm debating on installing so that I can turn my fans red and still have white lighting in the case. ALL lighting is controlled through the Corsair Commander system which was honestly 80% of the wiring. I'm holding off on water cooling the GPU until I can get my hands on a 3080/3090.

sswilson

Staff member
Is that video card model particularly thin, or does it just look that way because of how large the case is? (It looks like a WC'd card from the pics).

Skippman

Is that video card model particularly thin, or does it just look that way because of how large the case is? (It looks like a WC'd card from the pics).

LOL, it's mostly just how large the case is any possibly the angle I took the pictures at. I'm... not a great photographer. It's a EVGA GTX 1080 FTW. A standard double slot card.

@Bond007 yeah, it's overkill for sure. I built it so that when I eventually got my new GPU I could just plumb it in. I also wanted to see how quiet I could build the thing. This machine is vastly quieter than my old one. I really love this case. Moving from plexi/acrylic to tempered glass is night and day.

GeezerGamer

Skippman;
I just came upon this thread, I read it all with interest.
Congrats on your build and choice of Lian Li case. I bet in a dark room in person it looks awesome!
Post some more shots when you get your new GPU.

Latest posts