What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy water cooling parts

matsta31

I did infact go through the forum before i posted, i also went through your post as well. the only item you are selling that meets what im looking for is the micro res, except directcanada sells micro res v2 for 7$ less.

please dont assume thing when you comment :biggrin:
That reply made me smile, nice one !

I just bought a GTZ, and I did nott ake time to look, but does it normally comes with 939 adapator ?

If so it is somewhere is my basement, and I could sell it to you for shipping cost.

upsidedown

I just bought a GTZ, and I did nott ake time to look, but does it normally comes with 939 adapator ?

If so it is somewhere is my basement, and I could sell it to you for shipping cost.
hehe thanks,

as for the back plate i dont think the gtz comes with the 939 one. it is listed as an addon like the i7 backplate. Thanks for offering thou :)

werth

just got the pm now, but i cant get into my cp.. ill e-mail ya when i get home hopefully i can snap some pics. is brand new never opened

Sniper

Small minds prolly?

If he found it cheaper somewhere else good for him but if he doesn't say anything to me how do I know this? Smile all you want like I said small minds. Next time maybe he'll think to shoot me a PM saying so(as I didn't come back here to see his sarcasm till now) & I might have adjusted the price to meet his needs. Again small minds.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter