What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell Watercooling and storage stuff for sale

Eatstone

I have some stuff thats been sitting in my closet that needs to go. Prices posted are shipped in Canada. I accept EMT(perfered) and paypal.

New Swiftech rad box rev2 $25 shipped

Swiftech MRC 220 with 1/2" barbs $50 shipped

Dlink DWL AG530 wireless card $50 shipped

Vantec Nextar CX external hard drive enclosure $40 shipped

DFI lanparty ICFX 3200 T2RG mobo $40 shipped

OCZ Gamestream 600W $60 shipped

Vonage cordless 2 phone system w/ router $45 shipped

SMC 2804WBR router $25 shipped

PM or email clintandstacey at cintek dot com

Thanks for looking

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

AmuseMe

You need to have a picture of each item and your name included (on a piece of paper) beside each item. It is like this at nearly every forum that has a B/S/T section. Not to mention every time you create a thread in our B/S/T it posts the rules.

2. You must provide a picture with a handwritten piece of paper next to the item with your member name or the post will be pulled.
Oh also, you CAN NOT charge people for the PayPal fees either; as per the B/S/T rules... again:
9. No Paypal Surcharges (re: section 4.6 of Paypal User Agreement). You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method. You may charge a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services, as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge and is not higher than the handling fee you charge for non-PayPal transactions
I do not mean to sound rude, but at this time I assume that you completely ignored or overlooked the rules in their entirety so I decided to give you something to read; Our rules:

I was even kind enough to provide you a link:
http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/2-buy-sell-trade-rules.html

Last edited:

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
As noted above, you have until 8:00 PM PST to be in compliance with the BST rules or this thread will be deleted.