What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy Watercooling Parts

Yamcha

Watercooling Parts - Need 1/2" Tubing and Fittings + Dye

I'm looking for the following watercooling parts (Needs to work with AM2+) :

Water Block - Found
Radiator - Found
Water Pump - Found
1/2" Tubing
1/2" Fittings
4X 120MM Fans
PM me with your offers, Im located in Calgary, doesn't have to be local..

Last edited:

Yamcha

Looking for - 1/2" Tubings and Fittings, Tubing Plug.. Don't need ton of tubing, only cooling Cpu..

MpG

For a tubing plug, just visit your local hardware store in the plumbing section. Shouldn't have any trouble locating a 1/2" brass plug. And even better, it'll probably be in the same aisle as the hose clamps.

Primu$

I have a couple feet of tygon 3/8" OD I know I have at least 5-10 ft left if interested pm me. this stuff is highy durable and very soft for easy installation on any setup fits over 1/2" fittings tightly (maybe tight enough you wont need hose clamps) YMMV. Let me know bro you just about cleaned me out! =P
1.50/ft + shipping Im guessing $10 bucks
Not used still rolled in a box, bought this a long time ago and been trimming for earlier project back in the days.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter