What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell Watercooling stuff and more

hero1

PM FOR INQUIRIES.
ALL ITEMS ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION
BUYER PAYS FOR SHIPPING
I ALWAYS ENSURE MY SHIPMENTS
I SHIP WITH CANADA POST
I ACCEPT EMT
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd like to sell the stuff below as bundle - $200
EK XTX 360 (3x120) 60mm thick rad - Old version, couple of bent fins that were fixed, paint scratched on several spots (can be repainted) and no leaks
EK D5 X-Top - Needs cleaning
6 x 120mm Noctua NF P12: I have 12 of these fans and I don't need all of them. Barely used and have plenty of life left
EK Supremacy Acetal Copper CPU block (works with both Intel and AMD and comes with all the accessories)
EK X-Res 3 250 mL reservoir - I tried cleaning it and the toothbrush left a few scratches inside: comes with mounting mechanisms
6 x EK hard line fittings 12 mm Nickel and 3 x 90 degrees angle adapters

The rest
The EK Supremacy Block (Plexi Version) has stress fracture at the top as can be seen in the picture but has never leaked -$15 (SOLD Ashihtaka)
EK AMD 290X block and back-plate (Please note that Darkside stop plugs are NOT included) - $30
SteelSeries Rival 600 - Used for a couple of months. I went back to my M65 - $50

More to come

Attachments

Last edited:

stylesj

bump for easily one of the best guys you could ever want to deal with!

Latest posts

Twitter