What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

webcam driver

cmac79

i have an old intel cs630 pocket pc camera that i have had for yrrrrrrrrrrs lol. As old as it is, no webcam i have had has had a better picture.but i recently went from 32 bit win7 to x64 and now it won't work.Dunno if anyone is familiar with the camera and how u install the driver but i can't try to install in a capability mode because i don't have the option.Am i just screwed with this cam on x64?..This is the install it for it so i get no options for capability
lil edit hahaha just noticed the way i took the screenshot lol leave my desktop outta this hahahahaha

KaptCrunch

why not use MS paint to edit and crop then enlarge the picture , np with desktop your a healthy lad or open C:/temp/cs630_XP/readmeXP_cs630.html abd select all then copy then paste in a doc

look read

Attachments

Last edited:

cmac79

ive seen that topic nothing works i tried so much...i shoulda just stayed with 32bit i been havin so much trouble with x64 with certain programs i use on a regular basis.gonna switch back me thinks

Krisso

ive seen that topic nothing works i tried so much...i shoulda just stayed with 32bit i been havin so much trouble with x64 with certain programs i use on a regular basis.gonna switch back me thinks
Your system specs show 3x2gb ram. 32bit OS won't be able to page all the ram from what I understand, so something to consider before going back

Latest posts

Twitter