What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Websites with streaming Films/TV/Documentaries?

encorp

I'm looking for any PAID or FREE websites for streaming full length, best quality I can get films, mostly documentaries etc.

I am not one to download anything I just want to be able to click on a doc and watch it. :)

Anyone got any?

Alwaysrun

I use Veoh, and bestonlinedocus. Theres a ton of different places I watch science, nature, and political docs but I'm so lazy I never bookmark them. About the best free one I've found is PBS's Frontline which streams exceptional well written and high production value documentaries for free. Also PBS Nova used to be a great place to watch free streaming docs but those bastids stopped feeding to everyone outside the US about a year ago. Now I just find a good docu and if it's worthy I grab the HD version off..well "an alternate source" if you get my drift. Ohh and how could I forget Canada's best docu news source The Fifth Estate and The passionate eye. If I ever get off my duff I'll post a huge list of what I found.

Mr.Blah thats a great tip there! I had no idea, Thanks a ton. I'm sad they cancelled BBC Horizon. In my mind that was the worlds best docu's I've ever watched and all without that certain American smugness and blather.

*Edit: Crap it looks like BBC went the same route as PBS Nova:angry2:
"Currently BBC iPlayer TV programmes are available to play in the UK only"

Last edited:

FiXT

Hall of Fame
could try any one of
ProjectFreeTV
TVDuck
SurftheChannel

I don't know about documentaries, but they had a good collection of shows
Could also look into a Megavideo account

encorp

Discovery has tons! I totally didn't know lol. I'll check out some of the other options too, thanks guys.

Latest posts