What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

weird Bt issue with my Logi MK850 set

Mr. Friendly

I haven't timed the intervals...but my keyboard and mouse are constantly freezing / dropping and then start working after about 5 or so seconds. I can be in the middle of typing something and then it stops working and kicks back in and carries on, but doesn't put down anything I typed while freezing. and my mouse...the pointer just stops moving and then starts going like nothing happened. they don't do this at the same time though. but it seems have a pattern of keyboard first then later (again, not sure if the interval is consistent) my mouse.

any thoughts of what could be going on ?

sswilson

Staff member
What hardware? If it's Ryzen, any chance it's related to the USB issues AMD has been having?

djbrad

Had a similar problem with my wireless logitech keyboard / mouse combo a few months ago.

Changing the battery / reboot / on off switch did not fix the problem.

Updating the software / drivers did it. I think it forced a change of frequency, helping with interferences.

If the router is close, change the wifi channel (not auto!) as a last resort.