What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Welcome New Members

Izerous

After watching so many videos figured I should snoop around in the forums. Been watercooling desktops since ~2003 and usually go a little overboard in some way. Right now the 2700X & 1080ti run their fluid through 2 Koolance 1080 rads, because why not. Just recently retired an FX-8370 that I shoved into a CH4 Extreme where even the motherboard was liquid cooled I ran that board for some many years since I bought it pretty much as it was released. At one point that board was running dual 6990's and drawing so much power that I was throwing alarms on the UPS due to power draw. Was seriously looking into running a 20A line and getting a 20A rated UPS.

sswilson

Staff member
Welcome!!!!

Always great to see a new face around here who isn't planning on coming back in a few weeks to edit in a spam url.... :)

Seriously though, welcome, and hope to see you around the forums.

Lysrin

After watching so many videos figured I should snoop around in the forums. Been watercooling desktops since ~2003 and usually go a little overboard in some way. Right now the 2700X & 1080ti run their fluid through 2 Koolance 1080 rads, because why not. Just recently retired an FX-8370 that I shoved into a CH4 Extreme where even the motherboard was liquid cooled I ran that board for some many years since I bought it pretty much as it was released. At one point that board was running dual 6990's and drawing so much power that I was throwing alarms on the UPS due to power draw. Was seriously looking into running a 20A line and getting a 20A rated UPS.
Welcome aboard Izerous :thumb:

1claire

Hey everyone, I am glad to become a part of this community! I am hoping to learn more from you guys. :canadianwave:

Latest posts

Twitter