What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Welcome To The New Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team
Hi All,

Welcome to the new forum, I know it's been a long time coming! 😄

We've finally been able to kick our reliance on Vbulletin which we had been with since 2008. Unfortunately we had done a lot of custom work to the forum (including hosting all of our reviews on there) that it made it extremely difficult to migrate. I'm happy to announce that we are now rocking Xenforo!

Please keep in mind that this is a completely new platform for myself as well as the moderators so please have patience while we learn the new system and work out any remaining bugs. The good news is we were able to migrate the majority of all of the content as well as migrated iTrader over to a new feedback system so that was a major bonus.

We've also revamped our home page which will now be regularly updated with our new review content.

Below is a link where you can post any bugs you come across as well as any suggestions you have regarding the new forum.

Enjoy everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.