What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

what are some good 32" (or bigger) 1440p gaming monitors?

crazyea

There are a few others like AU, Samsung, Sony, etc but LG is by and far the largest manufacturer with the greatest market share.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
I currently have this monitor the Dell S3220DGF I somehow got this on a best buy deal for $350 I play Destiny 2, Doom, Wolcen, Outriders, Ace Combat 7,ARK, I don't really notice anything bad other then if you try turn on HDR in some games and in windows it really saturates colours so leave it off.

I like it has freesync and gsync compatibility.

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
how much or how well does refresh rate make up for response rate?

and it's interesting that Dell S3220DGF review says black uniformity is a con as isn't that what VA panels are supposedly known for?

if we flip over to IPS monitors, what would you suggest considering?

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Never had pleasure of using one but heard th halo l,light bleed stories enough to stay with TN,VA, I'm considering that 4K Beast from Gigabyte though 43" 1000 HDR 144Hz has quantum dot tech freesync HDMI 2.1

clshades

IPSVA
Viewing AngleExcellentPoor
ContrastPoorExcellent
Black UniformityMediocreGreat

a curved VA doesn't have poor viewing angles.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
i never understood viewing angles as a con i haven't in 20ish+ years viewed my monitors from any angel other then infront of it and if was at a angle didnt see any issues. do people regularly view there monitors from a odd angle?

Latest posts