What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

what are some good online education institutes for tech certs / diploma's, etc?

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
I think you're better off specifying which certs you want rather than just asking a general question.

moocow

BCIT have individual courses on MS products but they rarely have online courses for tech topics. From what I read, you can just do a free course online and then take the exam to earn the fundamental rating. May I ask why you want to have online instructed courses instead of reading the material and try practice exams?

moocow

You didnt mention the certs youre interested in, as asked, so how are people to recommend the schools that have the certs you're interested in? Let alone the 'good ones?

I wonder if there are a lot of quality difference between a brand's different certificate training courses. Udemdy looks like have all of Comptia and MS certificates. I haven't seen a site that only offer part of the portfolio.

Lysrin

You didnt mention the certs youre interested in, as asked, so how are people to recommend the schools that have the certs you're interested in? Let alone the 'good ones?

Didn't he mention that right after SugarJ's question, or do you mean he needs to be more specific than CompTia and Microsoft? I know there are lots of branches in certs usually.

Lpfan4ever

Didn't he mention that right after SugarJ's question, or do you mean he needs to be more specific than CompTia and Microsoft? I know there are lots of branches in certs usually.
Definitely needs to be more specific. An N+ cert is a hell of a lot different than the Azure Solutions Architect Expert cert.

Latest posts