What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

what are some good wired keyboards and mice for office work?

Izerous

Folding Team
I did know a competitive Unreal Tournament player that would constantly ranks really darn high that used a track ball. His flicks to exact 180' turns and moves like that were so precise they almost seemed like macro scripts in reality he had just used a track ball that long and effectively. Needless to say i seriously lost every match I had against him or his team.

Entz

Yeah I swear trackballs saved my hands (Carpal). Once you get used to it you can do really fine movement. I really haven't tried FPS gaming at all with it though.

Mr. Friendly I use the m570 which has been a workhorse for me. It has a very smooth ball. The switches are not the most long lasting though, year or two maybe. They regularly go on sale for under $40 so its a good one to try imo. I have been meaning to get a m575 as I don't think the MX Ergo is worth the cost imo.

Mr. Friendly

Yeah I swear trackballs saved my hands (Carpal). Once you get used to it you can do really fine movement. I really haven't tried FPS gaming at all with it though.

Mr. Friendly I use the m570 which has been a workhorse for me. It has a very smooth ball. The switches are not the most long lasting though, year or two maybe. They regularly go on sale for under $40 so its a good one to try imo. I have been meaning to get a m575 as I don't think the MX Ergo is worth the cost imo.
any experience with the Kensington models?

on top of that, the Logitech trackballs are wireless and I am done with cordless keyboard / mice for a while. and extremely disappointed with Logitech's service / support and lousy product reliability. every purchase of their products I've made in the last 3 years has resulted in a defective product; either out of box or beginning to fail after a short time.

Entz

Havent used them sorry. I like the side ball types, which would be K75256WW as i find them more natural but that model seems rare in Canada.

Mr. Friendly

Havent used them sorry. I like the side ball types, which would be K75256WW as i find them more natural but that model seems rare in Canada.
this is a curious trackball option out there.

Entz

I was looking for reviews of the m575 and someone wrote a nice one vs the 570 and the MX Ergo and they mention trackball companies.
Elecom, Kensington, Adesso, and Logitech

So that is one one of them. Could be good. Aliexpress maybe?

The buttons on the Adesso T30 would drive me nuts as I would prob hit them by accident lol

Latest posts

Twitter