What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What card?

damadama

I'm running several photo processing programs that use the GPU. Would increasing the GPU RAM benefit the processing speed of these programs? If it would, can you suggest a suitable card and memory amount?

Bond007

100% depends on the program, what you are doing, and what GPU you are coming from. Need more details.

damadama

Nvidea GTX 1050. 2048MB DDR5. The programs are Lightroom and Photoshop processing RAW photographs NO video.

Bond007

I don’t do photos, but for what I see at a glance it looks like you could see massive gains with a gpu upgrade.

damadama

I don’t do photos, but for what I see at a glance it looks like you could see massive gains with a gpu upgrade.

Thank you, any suggestions, I don't really understand what the different models mean?

Bond007

I would hope in the next little while as the 3xxx gets availability, that you may be able to get a 2060.