What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What chair do you use?

YoungMan

I'm developing bad posture from long gaming sessions. I'm using a cheap chair and my ass starts feeling uncomfortable after a while. I need to invest in a decent chair.

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
Herman Miller Embody. It shapes you into the proper form. PAINFUL at first but I haven't had a single back issue since. Best money I've ever spent.

JD

Staff member
Herman Miller Embody. It shapes you into the proper form. PAINFUL at first but I haven't had a single back issue since. Best money I've ever spent.
Damn! Now that's a chair! Maybe in a couple more years I'll be willing to dish out that kind of coin, I can see how it would benefit for the course of your life, but it's such a massive up-front cost...

Shadowmeph

I don't even use a chair anymore , I have a really bad back and I never found a single chair that actually didn't give me some sort of back pain or another. I started to use an exercise ball one day and now I sit cross legged on it most of the day while on my PC I haven't had back pain since, I think it is because I am moving most of the time.

bliz

I have this
chaise-de-racunion-confacrence.jpg

Really great

Omega_Phoenix

Mine is a very minimal office chair. It's pretty short (doesn't quite put me directly under my desk) and the lumbar support keeps slipping out. I definitely need a new one, but I can't fit a comfy recliner in my room. :\