What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What do i need to turn off in Asus Bios

Computergeek

Hello,

i was just what 2 options i need to disable in the asus bios to get the full 2.4 out of my cpu. right now it says that my quad is running at 1.8.... i Know one is intel step-up setting but what is the other one

enaberif

Hello,

i was just what 2 options i need to disable in the asus bios to get the full 2.4 out of my cpu. right now it says that my quad is running at 1.8.... i Know one is intel step-up setting but what is the other one
Don't worry about it.

Unless your overclocking leave them on.

1Tanker

Hello,

Next time can you please list your specs when asking a question like this. I automatically look at your sig, and i don't see a quad in there... nor a 2.4GHz CPU. Your sig shows a 2.66GHz dual-core. :blarg:

Twitter