What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

implosion222

How much? And from where? I tried the open beta, seemed interesting. It felt a little clunky though.

Not that I really need more games, but a variety is good depending what mood I'm in.

I picked it up on the Epic store. It was 37$ USD so around 50$ cdn. I had been looking for a sale since it released. My only issue with the game right now is that the fps takes a dive once you start having large cities and I have a 2080ti so my hardware shouldn't be an issue. Otherwise the game is fun .

CoolT

Decided to finally play games which I bought on Steam but never played. I guess everyone got those after buying game bundles. But eventually, I ended up playing this one till 5 am. Does anybody still play Garry's Mod by the way? That's the third best game ever made on Source engine (the first two are obviously HL2 and Portal 2 to me).

Arinoth

Staff member
WoW Vanilla on a private server to see if the missus wants to play WoW Classic when it comes out late this summer...

enaberif

Still playing MH:W

9852F902E1204E33B0347628F2462A8557899340

Latest posts