What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

enaberif

Lysrin

So it is still early hours for me playing this, but I bought Outward this past weekend. I've had my eye on it for a while as something different. It is a third-person, fantasy RPG, single player or coop (online or split screen), that has survival elements; i.e. managing hunger, climate effects, etc. The graphics are a little dated, although the game is new, but they grow on you. So far I'm liking it.

Very little hand-holding. It doesn't even show your position on the map. You have to figure out where you are by comparing what you see with the map. No quest markers, no fast travel, etc. But it is exactly what I was looking for as a change. It think it was on sale a while ago; I should have bought it then rather than full price ;)

Lysrin

Steam summer sale is happening soon according to rumors it starts tomorrow so Outward should be on sale.
I'll may be kicking myself for not waiting but I wanted it this past weekend. I think it's good and don't actually mind paying the full price for it. It'll be a niche seller I'm guessing, not a AAA title, so I'm OK with supporting that. I can see getting my time and monies worth out of it.

FreeKnight

Working on gradually reducing my steam backlog so I've finally taken an honest try at FFXIII.
It's bad. Really bad for a Final Fantasy so far, only alright otherwise. Hoping it gets better but I'm about 4-5 hours in and I'm really starting to understand the flak it gets.

What's even worse is I have the sequels as well :haha:
Might be using Cheat Engine to make this playthrough a little shorter.

Shadowmeph

the only 2 Final fantasies I ever liked were VII and VIII I like VII the most

Izerous

With the huge bundles that were on the summer sale for Borderlander 2 / Pre-Sequel i brought my BL2 Commando up to level 80 farmed a couple items and pretty much covered most of the new content except failing to kill the Haderax on Ultimate but I'm back at the blahh state with the game, the only progression is now farming select items which is always so much fun when your at the level cap. Time to swtich over to the pre-sequel and play thorugh the story... I honestly don't think i'll play it much beyond the the story, don't think I chase the level caps etc.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter