What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

Lysrin

I'm spread too thin... again... playing too many games in too little time but currently:

1. Rebel Galaxy Outlaw
2. Age of Wonders: Planetfall
3. The Banner Saga (gem that I passed over for too long)
4. Outward (still...)
5. Satisfactory (still...)
6. Started over again in No Man's Sky Beyond :oops:

Caldezar

WoW Classic... and surprisingly enjoying it. The audience that's sticking with it is a bit more mature, leaving all the bitchy kids to play the 'new' content.

Entz

I have huge nostalgia feels when it comes to WoW classic. That and TBC were the best times in game I ever had. I miss it. I still have screenshots of my original character from a month after release (+-). However I also know what end game is like and I just can't bring myself to go back there and do it all again.

Glad people are behaving. I was worried it was going to be a mess. The quest system was very rudimentary.

Sept is a bad month for Switch in the good wallet eating way. Links awakening (a maybe), Ni No Kuni, DQ 11 and a few indies. Still need to make sure in Elite I have a few billion saved up before the patch hits just incase lol.

Arinoth

Staff member
Wife and I are playing WoW Classic too. Got her to try playing it on a private server, enjoyed it so back to Azeroth we went.

Lysrin

I know graphics don't make the game, but I'll ask it anyway, are the graphics any better in WoW Classic than they were in... well... WoW original? Or is it classic all the way?

Nothing wrong with the latter, just not sure I could go back to original graphics. I even found the updated WoW graphics not quite my taste for some reason.

Edit: NVM, checked some comparison vids on YouTube (I know... duh).

Arinoth

Staff member
The game does look quite good when you max the graphics out in Classic. Some people have said it's close to Retail look but still using some of the older models.

encorp

I play a ton of Eve online and have for almost 15 years now, ha. But I have also taken up WOW Classic for some dumb reason.

Lysrin

I play a ton of Eve online and have for almost 15 years now, ha. But I have also taken up WOW Classic for some dumb reason.
Almost 15 years... that Sir is an impressive run indeed! (y) You must own half the galaxy by now! ;)

Arinoth

Staff member
It's because you don't want to be Butters and playing Hello Kitty Island Adventure all by yourself. Man the guild I'm helping run is already quite big and we have plans for raiding/pvp at 60.