What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

encorp

It's because you don't want to be Butters and playing Hello Kitty Island Adventure all by yourself. Man the guild I'm helping run is already quite big and we have plans for raiding/pvp at 60.
I don't plan to raid much. The thought of organizing that many people when I already run a 400 man corporation in Eve makes me sick, haha. Though the thought doing old 40 mans is sort of exciting.

Arinoth

Staff member
I don't plan to raid much. The thought of organizing that many people when I already run a 400 man corporation in Eve makes me sick, haha. Though the thought doing old 40 mans is sort of exciting.
Yeah 40 is a lot smaller number then 400, and it helps when it's a group of people doing it.

Caldezar

For the WoW Classic folks, is anyone playing on Mankrik?

I've not had a ton of time to play, but running a warrior for now until the PvP content is released. Then I'll be switching over to Enh. Shaman for some Windfury PvP greatness. :p

Lysrin

I know I didn't list this in my recent post, but I went back into Witcher 3 again over the last few days. Played it all day yesterday waiting for the power to go out in the storm!

The combat is a bit clunky I find but man the storytelling is just fantastic. Maybe I'll finish the main story this time if I don't keep getting distracted with side quests.

Arinoth

Staff member
For the WoW Classic folks, is anyone playing on Mankrik?

I've not had a ton of time to play, but running a warrior for now until the PvP content is released. Then I'll be switching over to Enh. Shaman for some Windfury PvP greatness. :p
Nope, over for the Horde on Bennediction.

Shadowmeph

started playing ARK survivors evolved single player on the island again . first time I played it I couldn't get through the story line maybe I will be able to get through it this time but I highly doubt it on single -player it is a long tough game. lsast time I was starting to do not to bad until a Titanosaur
https://ark.gamepedia.com/Titanosaur spawned fairly close to my main base that was just doing pretty good a fair amount of tames and was about to build a new base else were and do a few othjer caves then the first easy one when I accidentally somehow pissed it off and it destroy every thing and all my tames accept for my Tapajara I happened to be riding I mean huge amount of hours and some moving around trying to find decent places I I was so pissed I stopped playing lol

SugarJ

Staff member
Gears 5 on PC. Campaign only so far. I'm really impressed by the graphics, and the story so far is decent.

Sagath

Staff member
Gears 5 on PC. Campaign only so far. I'm really impressed by the graphics, and the story so far is decent.
Ugh. My backlog is real...and I got in the Breakpoint beta so that sucked up all my weekend game time this weekend. I've been hoping gears 5 was progression over 4, because 4 was trash. Glad to hear it!

JD

Staff member
I got in the Breakpoint beta so that sucked up all my weekend game time this weekend.
Oh right that was this weekend... I downloaded it and never even played it...

I did play the earlier alpha/test build though, so I was assuming this beta was going to be the same mission.