What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

Replaying Bioshock series; just finished Bioshock 2... about to start Infinite

Gotta say... the series is really a masterpiece. Greatly influenced the teenage me in a positive way...

FreeKnight

Picked up Trials of Mana on the PC after trying it on the Switch.

Overall I like it. Helped address some of the issues with the original (combat was too slow paced) and it's got a nice visual charm. English voice acting is terrible, but fortunately they let you switch to the Japanese. I wouldn't say it's worth $60 bucks, but once it's on sale I'd say it's worth a pickup for anyone who like Secret of Mana or Legend of Mana

Bartacus

Black Mesa screenshots. These guys did an AMAZING job on this game!

The level of detail is nuts if you stop to check it out.

Oooo a rocket, wonder if I can launch it.

Yes indeedy!

I think I stopped to read every one of these kinds of things. Lots of thought was put into small details.

The WD-40 of the future, named AN-US in case you can't see it on the screenshot, LOL!

Spooky shadow in the background.

Turned out to be this dude.

A very cool reactor level. The color quality is outstanding in every aspect of this game.

Found a cool model plane in an office.

Soultribunal

Staff member
Thanks Bartacus, I'll have to add that to my list for sure.

Not gonna lie, after revisiting Fallout 76 I looked at that last picture as was like "hmmm...2 adhesive, 1 wood, and at least a screw and a gear from that fan.."

-ST

sswilson

Staff member
Unfortunately, the GOG Galaxy version of Oblivion doesn't appear to properly save screenshots.......

View attachment 28583

I have however got damn near 60 hours into it over the last week or so and haven't really started much of the main story yet.... :)
Heh... still on the default difficulty, but it's laughable how poorly enemy scaling is when you do your best to max out your skillsets and find some end game gear.... having both reflect damage and reflect spell goes a long way as well.... :)

Still enjoying it though. Currently @ 162 hrs with most major quests complete (leaving the shimmering isles until after the main quest is complete as I don't believe I've done it before).

Prickly007

After the SW: Jedi Fallen Order debacle, I figured I'd replay Knights of the Old Republic for the first time... nostalgia is best left undisturbed.

Lysrin

After the SW: Jedi Fallen Order debacle, I figured I'd replay Knights of the Old Republic for the first time... nostalgia is best left undisturbed.
:p That has been my experience with a lot of games. I guess the saying "You can't go home again" applies to old games. But you said replay for the first time... you mean it was your first time trying it, but it's old?

That is one of the things that is great about games released in the last say 3-5 years. They look so good graphically that even if I don't play them right away. Several years down the road they still hold up. After all, near photo-realistic is near photo-realistic no matter when you look at it! Even without RTX :sneaky:

Prickly007

that bad eh? I was considering doing the same
I only played for five or ten minutes, then quit to investigate mods @ https://www.nexusmods.com/kotor

But you said replay for the first time... you mean it was your first time trying it, but it's old?
I played it when it first came out, during the move I found a box of all my old CD-ROM games.

That is one of the things that is great about games released in the last say 3-5 years. They look so good graphically that even if I don't play them right away. Several years down the road they still hold up. After all, near photo-realistic is near photo-realistic no matter when you look at it! Even without RTX
Plus your fps are through the roof!!! With my 1080 Ti, before I limited it, Kotor was running at 500-1000 fps, with a low GPU utilisation to boot.