What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

Lysrin

Oh yeah... DCS World is pretty amazing! F/A-18C Hornet. And, although you can't see it in this shot, I found RCAF livery for it :D

Screen_200511_213731.png

Lysrin

Did you grab some of the DLC packages when they were on sale earlier?
I am going to. They are still on sale direct from Eagle Dynamics and I believe the Steam sale starts 13 May. I decided to go with the non-Steam version for this game. Since it is a bit of a niche market thought money direct to the devs would be more helpful, without Steam taking a cut.

I am tempted to buy a bunch of things but in reality, given the complexity, I can't play them all so being restrained. Planning to get the F/A-18C, Persian Gulf map, and pre-purchase of the Super Carrier. If the F-14 every goes on sale I'll get that, but the F-18 will certainly keep me busy for a good while! Took me about and hour and twenty minutes last night to go from a completely powered off F-18 to that screenshot, but I loved every minute of it! :D

It shouldn't take that long, but I'm still reading the checklist and learning all the steps, knobs, and switches!

Lysrin

There are, Flaming Cliffs 3 I think is the latest, and it is a good way to get several aircraft if a person is interested in those aircraft.

However not all aircraft in DCS World are modeled with the same level of fidelity. Some, and it is reflected in the price and description, have clickable cockpits, some do not, some have more advance flight models, steeper learning curve, etc. I believe the jets included in Flaming Cliffs 3 are the same as the standalone versions of those jets, but are mostly lower fidelity sims. I am not as interested in ones that don't have the full interactive cockpit simulation, avionics, flight model, etc.

GregH

Still mostly playing Hunt: Showdown. Just love that game.
Mix it up with bursts of Warhammer 2 & Escape from Tarkov, though I'm waiting for the wipe in Tarkov before playing it again.

sswilson

Staff member
Heh.... now I remember a good part of why I didn't enjoy oblivion's end game.... to many parts of the final quests involve combat in close quarters and the good guys keep getting in the way.... :(

I'm on the last part of the final quest.... I may just move the slider over to the easiest setting in order to finish the main quest and then I can go back to complete the leftovers (Shivering Isles, Dark Brotherhood, Thieve's Guild, etc..... ).

rjbarker

Just getting towards the end of Outer Worlds.......although I think I may have missed a fair bit (side quests)......I find RPG games can be a bit frustrating in the sense that if you complete certain side quests prior to moving on in Main Quests....has an impact (sometimes negative)........overall it has been a pretty decent game though.......likely dive back into Borderlands 3 afterwards.......then start Fallout 4.....

Shadowmeph

I keep going back to Ark survivor evolved I think that it has to with watching the Phinger Phoo Videos and laughing at him playing there is no way that I could do the Story mode ark and play it through normally I have started on Rag map found carrots got a Horse the n move to the Island and continued playing i think that this is about the 10th time i restarted this game in the l;ast ttwo years I played through and everytime I have had to cheat when it came to the boss fights especially the new Genisus map I dont think that any single player would be able to play story mode from the beginning and then get to genisus and bet the final boss with out cheating hell even when I was cheating ( I am not using god mode unlimited specs or anything like that I brought spawn in level 150 Dinos) and I still couldnt beat it well I actually finally did after 10 -15 attempts but if you love to build that game has gorgeous maps. as for other games I haven't found any that I really like. I did like Hellblade Senuas Sacrifice I loved the story line I mean the game play was ok but I had to remember that this is a game that didnt have allot of money to work with.
I have always wanted to do the flight sims type games but I dont have the proper gear for that the reason I do want to get into those type flight sim games is because I have always wanted to learn to fly wanted to become a person that had a job that involved flying into the back woods country. not sure what a person needs to learn to learn before going to learning to fly school