What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

CMetaphor

Quadfather
Been replaying Division 1 before eventually going to D2 and it's still, imo, one of the best 3rd person shooters ever. It's got better mechanics and graphics than some 1st person shooters too. Just an all-around awesome game, highly recommended.

Edit: Still an not playing Dark zone though, too many bad memories of invisible hackers ruining everything freely. I doubt with D2 out and a pandemic on that Ubi actually is checking in there, so I'll stick to SP/Coop.

supaflyx3

Finally got in to start the initial tutorial stuff in MSFS2020 in the little Cessna. Yup, no shock, sure is a pretty game! And RAM hungry on ultra settings anyway (that's the setting it recommended, surprised me for my system). Several times it drove my system to 17 GB used according to MSI Afterburner. I'm sure I'll have to drop the settings some if I want to fly over the bigger cities.
Yup.. MSFS on high settings is destroying my laptop, locks up and crashes occasionally when I max out at 16gb of usage. Waiting for a 32gb dimm in the mail currently

Lysrin

Yup.. MSFS on high settings is destroying my laptop, locks up and crashes occasionally when I max out at 16gb of usage. Waiting for a 32gb dimm in the mail currently

It's a beast. And I've really only had time to dabble with the Cessna training missions. So those aren't over a big city although there are a tonne of trees in the scene. I could imagine the city scapes on high to ultra settings could ask for even more RAM.

supaflyx3

It's a beast. And I've really only had time to dabble with the Cessna training missions. So those aren't over a big city although there are a tonne of trees in the scene. I could imagine the city scapes on high to ultra settings could ask for even more RAM.
Flying jets in large cities is what causes the game to lock up for me. I have no issues with cessnas in large cities. Surprisingly my laptop with a ryzen 7 4800hs, and 1660ti max q runs the game pretty much maxed out at 30-40fps

Shadowmeph

Flying jets in large cities is what causes the game to lock up for me. I have no issues with cessnas in large cities. Surprisingly my laptop with a ryzen 7 4800hs, and 1660ti max q runs the game pretty much maxed out at 30-40fps
I really wished I had the room and proper gaming gear to plays those sim type games

GregH

I don't have much time to game these days, but I have been having fun with EmuTarkov. It's Escape From Tarkov, but purely offline, so you don't have to deal with all the tryhard sweatyboys who play 100 hours a week. Or the multitude of server issues. Or the cheaters. It's basically the offline mode from EFT, but it actually keeps your progression on hideouts, quests etc.

I downloaded a couple of mods to switch things up (ai overhaul mod is fantastic) as it was a little too easy vanilla.

Highly recommend it for anyone who owns Tarkov but doesn't play it due to any/all of the above issues I mentioned.

Bartacus

Agree with Sagath. I haven't felt lost so far and I would say I played < 20 hrs I think of DOS1.

About Horizon Zero Dawn, the same YouTube review guy I've posted a few times liked the game better on PC and said it played much better with a keyboard and mouse. He still had general overall issues with the game, but he did have fun and given the PC version includes everything he thumbed it up. I'm tempted mostly because the concept and world seem interesting. I'll wait for sale though. Gifted is an excellent price ;)
I realize I'm replying to an old post, but Horizon Zero Dawn might just be the most underrated game to hit the PC in a loooooong time. I know it's not underrated on console, but the PC port is MIND BLOWING. It actually drove me to buy a new monitor, no joke, because once you see this game in HDR, there's no going back. Here's what it looks like benched on my new toy, an Asus ROG Strix XG43V. 43", 3840 x 1200 x 120hz HDR. This game is GLORIOUS I tell you:

xUqEi9Gl.jpg

I may need to rethink these IKEA table tops I bolted to my walls, this is huge!
ZaMxTNCl.jpg

Old screen on the right, 35" AOC 3440 x 1440 x 100hz ultrawide, and it's dwarfed by the new one, LOL!
fOrtDQfl.jpg

Lysrin

I realize I'm replying to an old post, but Horizon Zero Dawn might just be the most underrated game to hit the PC in a loooooong time. I know it's not underrated on console, but the PC port is MIND BLOWING. It actually drove me to buy a new monitor, no joke, because once you see this game in HDR, there's no going back. Here's what it looks like benched on my new toy, an Asus ROG Strix XG43V. 43", 3840 x 1200 x 120hz HDR. This game is GLORIOUS I tell you:

xUqEi9Gl.jpg

I may need to rethink these IKEA table tops I bolted to my walls, this is huge!
ZaMxTNCl.jpg

Old screen on the right, 35" AOC 3440 x 1440 x 100hz ultrawide, and it's dwarfed by the new one, LOL!
fOrtDQfl.jpg
Beautiful set up Sir!

Latest posts