What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

Lysrin

I realize I'm replying to an old post, but Horizon Zero Dawn might just be the most underrated game to hit the PC in a loooooong time. I know it's not underrated on console, but the PC port is MIND BLOWING. It actually drove me to buy a new monitor, no joke, because once you see this game in HDR, there's no going back. Here's what it looks like benched on my new toy, an Asus ROG Strix XG43V. 43", 3840 x 1200 x 120hz HDR. This game is GLORIOUS I tell you:

I may need to rethink these IKEA table tops I bolted to my walls, this is huge!

Old screen on the right, 35" AOC 3440 x 1440 x 100hz ultrawide, and it's dwarfed by the new one, LOL!
Beautiful set up Sir!

Shadowmeph

Dug out my Dragon age Inquisition game started playing got to level where I move to Sky hold then realized that I could turn on the DLCs I did that and now have to start all over again hehe I liked the Dragon age series and it has been long enough for me to not remember the story line it was kid of funny because I had thought wow this game is short I dont remember this being so short but then had to move from Haven to sky hold basically where the game really starts and that took hours like nine hours t oget to that point so many side quests when I beat it I am going to see if I have any old save and replace to see what type of character I built last time years ago

Bartacus

Atta'boy! Thanks! Much better. And it is purty!

Aside from the looks and the ultra-ultra-wideness, are you finding it an enjoyable game? I haven't bought it yet because seemed the reviews were a bit mixed.
I'm shocked the reviews are mixed. It's one of the best games I've ever played. Ever. And this is a console port, and I'm a guy who *hates* console ports and anything that feels like you need a game pad for control. If you like huge open world games a la Skyrim, this will be hours and hours of time well wasted.

Lysrin

I'm shocked the reviews are mixed. It's one of the best games I've ever played. Ever. And this is a console port, and I'm a guy who *hates* console ports and anything that feels like you need a game pad for control. If you like huge open world games a la Skyrim, this will be hours and hours of time well wasted.
Well then... Back on my list it goes!

Izerous

Folding Team
Found a build in borderlands 3 as a siren where I'm soloing everything at mayhem 10 without much difficulty right now. Some fights are slow since I'm using a LVL 64 m10 version of my primary weapon but I'm still not really struggling. A LVL 65 m10 version would speed some boss fights up. The Halloween one is pretty easy just a high hp pool to make it through.

Essentially resolves around the shield that isn't a shield and gives go and reduces all damage, skill point thing that reduces incoming damage, melee attack with life tap, and elemental damage heals health.

Combined with the mayhem 10 stuff I walk up point blank to bosses and badass mob and just unload into their face and just keep healing myself with the elemental damage I deal.

Latest posts

Twitter