What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

belgolas

Europa Universalis IV... as always, trying to contain France.
Good to see someone else that plays that game. It is by far the game I have the most hours in. I have 1441 hours in the game. I am currently waiting for the next update before I start again. I think in a few years Hearts of Iron IV will catch up in hours played.

Prickly007

Good to see someone else that plays that game. It is by far the game I have the most hours in. I have 1441 hours in the game. I am currently waiting for the next update before I start again. I think in a few years Hearts of Iron IV will catch up in hours played.

It's been a year-ish since I last played; got tired of saying, shit, how is it 4/5/6 am. A lot has changed.... somebody even added a sense of humour to the game. Playing as England, I unlocked a policy bonus; whose description was:

"Supplying troops in foreign lands is never easy. Thankfully, we have learned a few tricks that make this a lot easier. For more details please see Hearts of Iron III on how to make a flawless logistics simulator."

Izerous

Folding Team
Picked up torchlight III... boy I find it disappointing. The humor in the writing from 1 & 2 is gone it is super dull story and no comedic value anywhere in the game.

I started my character on Hard because I figured it would be well hard. I found myself cranking it up to the hardest difficulty to find even a remote challenge and even on "Ridiculous" it isn't really that hard. I mean I purposely run around and cluster the mobs even on this difficulty so I can kill them in bigger groups to speed things up. Your ranked on your lowest ever difficulty to so I regret not rolling the character on Ridiculous right from the get go. The second character I rolled to play with classes I'll delete and re-roll on ridiculous just so I have the correct rating on atleast those classes if I bother to even play any further.

13 hours in and I'm bored.

In comparison stream reports 190h on torchlight II just for comparison and I still enjoyed it.

clshades

Picked up torchlight III... boy I find it disappointing. The humor in the writing from 1 & 2 is gone it is super dull story and no comedic value anywhere in the game.

I started my character on Hard because I figured it would be well hard. I found myself cranking it up to the hardest difficulty to find even a remote challenge and even on "Ridiculous" it isn't really that hard. I mean I purposely run around and cluster the mobs even on this difficulty so I can kill them in bigger groups to speed things up. Your ranked on your lowest ever difficulty to so I regret not rolling the character on Ridiculous right from the get go. The second character I rolled to play with classes I'll delete and re-roll on ridiculous just so I have the correct rating on atleast those classes if I bother to even play any further.

In comparison stream reports 190h on torchlight II just for comparison and I still enjoyed it.
I tried that game when it 1st came out... wish I'd stuck with it a little longer.

Dwayne

I'm up to 30.6 hours in. Got my char to end game. The "charm" of the series is lacking. The story isn't terrible, but it isn't the best either. I put 89 hrs into TL I and about 70 into TL II. I try and play each RPG to the end of the story, at the very least.

I buy into all the "Diablo" like games. I figure if I get as many hours as dollars spent, I got my money's worth :) I have 3200 hours in Path of Exile, and probably half that in Diablo III. I don't think there is one that I have missed, either way back on disks, or on Steam. I must admit that going through the Steam library and seeing the hours played is kind of scary. So many hours melted away.

Last Epoch is looking to shape up into something interesting. Wolcen was a disappointment, although I liked the end game system in that game. Warhammer Chaosbane was kind of meh, but I got to end game there too, although I didn't push all the way through.

Lysrin

I finally loaded up Pathfinder: Kingmaker. It has been in my library for ages. So far I am really enjoying it but I am partial to the system as it is closer to some of the versions of D&D that I liked the best over the years. Also the story is pretty engaging so far.

On2wheels

A buddy and I usually get 18 holes of PGA tour19 each night we're both online. Put on a chill youtube mix on our discord music bot and it's quite relaxing. The game is cheap too in the grey market

Shadowmeph

I was playing Dragon age inq but started to get bored with it the one character Iliked out of the dragon age series is Morrigan probably because when I first started to play the earlier games I was still watching Stargate which cladia black plays a mischievous character in . I like games with decent stoiry lines . which is kind ogf funny how I think the longs playing game I have played is Ark survivor r Evolved SP because when I starting the game I didnt realize that there was kind of a story to it until I figured out what the obelisks were for that game is probably the only game I have played that is very had a long and the story line is barely there to a point there seems to be no story at all.

lowfat

Staff member
I was playing Dragon age inq but started to get bored with it the one character Iliked out of the dragon age series is Morrigan probably because when I first started to play the earlier games I was still watching Stargate which cladia black plays a mischievous character in . I like games with decent stoiry lines . which is kind ogf funny how I think the longs playing game I have played is Ark survivor r Evolved SP because when I starting the game I didnt realize that there was kind of a story to it until I figured out what the obelisks were for that game is probably the only game I have played that is very had a long and the story line is barely there to a point there seems to be no story at all.
Have you played Inquisition before?

Morrigan is in it later on. Not as a playable character, but a semi-important role. Especially if you set it in Keep that she had the 'dark ritual' baby in DA:O with you/Alistar.

I loved Dragon Age Inquisiton. Absolutely loved the gameplay and the lore > any game. But damn it has some REALLY annoying bugs.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Picked up Warhammer 40,000 Inquisitor - Martyr on the Steam Halloween sale last week. Reminds me of Diablo play style set in the Warhammer future universe, it was worth the $18 for the campaign so far. I haven't dipped into the Co-op or PvP yet.