What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

belgolas

Europa Universalis IV... as always, trying to contain France.
Good to see someone else that plays that game. It is by far the game I have the most hours in. I have 1441 hours in the game. I am currently waiting for the next update before I start again. I think in a few years Hearts of Iron IV will catch up in hours played.

Prickly007

Good to see someone else that plays that game. It is by far the game I have the most hours in. I have 1441 hours in the game. I am currently waiting for the next update before I start again. I think in a few years Hearts of Iron IV will catch up in hours played.

It's been a year-ish since I last played; got tired of saying, shit, how is it 4/5/6 am. A lot has changed.... somebody even added a sense of humour to the game. Playing as England, I unlocked a policy bonus; whose description was:

"Supplying troops in foreign lands is never easy. Thankfully, we have learned a few tricks that make this a lot easier. For more details please see Hearts of Iron III on how to make a flawless logistics simulator."

Latest posts

Twitter