What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

crowTrobot

Picked up torchlight III... boy I find it disappointing. The humor in the writing from 1 & 2 is gone it is super dull story and no comedic value anywhere in the game.

I started my character on Hard because I figured it would be well hard. I found myself cranking it up to the hardest difficulty to find even a remote challenge and even on "Ridiculous" it isn't really that hard. I mean I purposely run around and cluster the mobs even on this difficulty so I can kill them in bigger groups to speed things up. Your ranked on your lowest ever difficulty to so I regret not rolling the character on Ridiculous right from the get go. The second character I rolled to play with classes I'll delete and re-roll on ridiculous just so I have the correct rating on atleast those classes if I bother to even play any further.

13 hours in and I'm bored.

In comparison stream reports 190h on torchlight II just for comparison and I still enjoyed it.

That's unfortunate to hear. I was going to grab it but saw all the reviews were pretty unanimously negative.

lowfat

Staff member
Titanfall 2. Bought for ~$5 or so a few months ago. Playing @ 4K 120Hz. Game looks awesome and is whole lot of fun so far.
Titanfall2_2020_11_29_19_00_16_818 (Large).jpg

EDIT: I under estimated how much fun this is.

Last edited:

Lysrin

Titanfall 2. Bought for ~$5 or so a few months ago. Playing @ 4K 120Hz. Game looks awesome and is whole lot of fun so far.
View attachment 30071

EDIT: I under estimated how much fun this is.
That is a great game and often overlooked for some reason. I still haven't finished it... typical for me... but that isn't any criticism of the game. Just an issue with my "oooo shiny!" distraction for different games!

Chris

I just found the free (open source) Flightgear on Linux (for windows as well). Been playing it for the last 2 weeks. Always wanted to fly a plane. This sim is very realistic.

Bond007

Just installed an played a few rounds of Crossout. Not a bad FTP, but it’s pretty obvious that it is trying to pull purchases out of you.

Shadowmeph

I have been going through Youtube and looking at some of the games they are posting coming out . so far I haven't see n any that I would be interested in I might have to go through my other PC and see which games I have on it .

lowfat

Staff member
Don't want to get in to spoilers but there is a part of both Titanfall 2 and Dishonored 2 that have almost identical game play mechanics. Yet the games came out within 2 weeks of each other.

lowfat

Staff member
Finished Titanfall 2 campaign this morning. Was so good. Going to play Just Cause 4 now. Never played any of them before. Tried to play @ 4k 120Hz and 3070 just ain't having it :eek:. Didn't realize the game isn't even 2 years old. Which is odd since the game was free on Epic not that long ago.

FreeKnight

Finished Titanfall 2 campaign this morning. Was so good. Going to play Just Cause 4 now. Never played any of them before. Tried to play @ 4k 120Hz and 3070 just ain't having it :eek:. Didn't realize the game isn't even 2 years old. Which is odd since the game was free on Epic not that long ago.
I'm pretty sure I have Just Cause1-3 on Steam and 4 on epic and have only played about 2 minutes of the first game. They're definitely part of my 'list of shame' on steam where I've bought and never played.

belgolas

Man I wished you didn't start on Just Cause 4 as it is in my opinion the worst in the series with JC3 being the best.

Latest posts

Twitter