What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

FreeKnight

Wanting another Star Wars fix, SW: The Old Republic.
I've debated on giving that a try a number of times. I loved KOTOR and KOTOR II despite not being much of a star wars fan, but I'm not a big MMO player. I know it's supposed to be able to be treated like a SP game, but I'm wary it still won't have a ton of grind

Lysrin

I've debated on giving that a try a number of times. I loved KOTOR and KOTOR II despite not being much of a star wars fan, but I'm not a big MMO player. I know it's supposed to be able to be treated like a SP game, but I'm wary it still won't have a ton of grind
I like the setting of course, but the game's combat is to a little too static for my taste now. Tab targeting and pressing skills buttons iirc. Nothing wrong with that combat style. I just don't like it as much these days. And I think there are some limitations if you are playing for free?

But it still looks pretty good graphically and it is free so no harm other than the drive space to give it a try.

Prickly007

I know it's supposed to be able to be treated like a SP game, but I'm wary it still won't have a ton of grind

I've only played for three hours or so, no real grind as of yet. The only annoyance so far is non-subscribers have very limited inventory space for loot/armour/weapons/etc. It can be upgraded with credits earned in game, though. Levelling is likely slower as a non-subscriber, etc, but none of that has had any impact as of yet.

Voice acting is extensive.

I like the setting of course, but the game's combat is to a little too static for my taste now. Tab targeting and pressing skills buttons iirc. Nothing wrong with that combat style.

It's the same system as Star Wars Galaxies, aka, the greatest game in history.

FreeKnight

Back on Stardew Valley, the new local co-op has me and the GF playing together and it's a blast

Though she's a terrible farmer :LOL:

Lysrin

Back on Stardew Valley, the new local co-op has me and the GF playing together and it's a blast

Though she's a terrible farmer :LOL:
I finally bought that in the Steam sale for my daughter and me. Haven't done anything with it yet. Glad to hear the co-op works well.

Prickly007

Twenty-ish hours into SW:TOR, it is most definitely a single player game within a MMORPG. Playing as a smuggler, as I understand things there are eight class stories, the story is better than most newer games.

Latest posts

Twitter