What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

FreeKnight

I was looking at the Trails series not long ago, good advice. As I finished Grandia II recently, I must select my next rgp.

I have Final Fantasy Type 0 and Ni no Kuni Wrath of The White Witch that I wanted to play.

Is the Wild Arms series good too? Never played one of them
Both of those are on my list, but haven't gotten to either (thought I have them both on Steam).

I haven't played any Wild Arms games since they were originally out on the PSX. From what I vageuly remember they were good, but not quite amazing. Definitely better than some of the budget PSX RPGs like 'Thousand Arms'. Kind of on par with the PSX 'Breath of Fire' games for budget / quality (although I remember liking BOF more, though that may be because I liked 1 and 2 on the SNES).

If I remember correctly, Wild Arms 1 has a PS2 remake called Wild Arms Alter F or something like that. It might be the best one to start with since Wild Arms 1 is probably pretty dated by now. If you like it, you could always move on to Wild Arms 2 from there. I didn't play the PS2 entries but I think 3 and 5 are supposed to be decent and 4 got pretty 'meh' to 'skip it' reviews, though I could be mixing it up with Suikoden in that regard

On2wheels

Borderlands 3. I figured something out which I won't expand on now, I just wanted to post a shot.....regardless:)
That looks like a Quasar grenade? Has to be my favourite in the game but its so hard to find them.

I've been playing alot of Red Dead Online, some really nice screens saved at home, have to post some soon.

Soultribunal

Staff member
I'm personally excited for the prospects of 2021 (so long as they come into being and aren't pushed off till next year).

We have Icarus, which looks to be an interesting survival type game. State of Decay 3 (I've played them all and LOVE it). Total War, Warhammer III. God I hope I get ogre Kingdoms at launch (Preordered).

Still rocking the old stuff for now till something new catches my fancy (or when ME Remastered launches).

-ST

lowfat

Staff member
After playing an an ungodly amount of Galactic Civilizations 3 in the last 2 months I think its time to move on.

Thinking Pillars of Eternity maybe?

Dwayne

I started a new playthrough of X4 Foundations now that Cradle of Humanity is out. I only dabbled a little before this update but I think it is time to build a galactic company and bash some Xenon.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
After playing an an ungodly amount of Galactic Civilizations 3 in the last 2 months I think its time to move on.

Thinking Pillars of Eternity maybe?
Are you a Darksouls-esque kinda guy? I've been eyeing up Nioh 2...

FreeKnight

Finished the DAI Trespasser DLC last weekend and have finally moved onto Titanfall 2. Enjoying it a lot and I'm usually not much of a shooter fan. Definitely deserves the positive press it got on release.

It's probably a little easy, but I can live with it due to the fun factor. Also started playing Dead Space 2 but it's a lot more 'meh' in my opinion.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Titanfall 2 might be one of the best storyline & mechanically great games of all time.

I'm actually going to give it another run through now that you've brought it back to the present.

Shadowmeph

going through my older HDs searching for Skyrim thinking of installing it and seeing if I can get some mods just not sure where and which to get years ago I loved the game but that was years ago .
still playing ARK played a modded map some Viking map but cant find any or the artifacts so I gave up on it which is why I am think Skyrim

Latest posts

Twitter