What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

sswilson

Staff member
If you've got the Legendary edition you can use the wabbajack program and it'll automate a bunch of modpacks and save you the effort of going through mods yourself.

Haven't used it personally, but it's definitely faster than figuring out if the 200 mods you end up wanting play nice together

I don't suppose you know if it specifically requires the "legendary" edition or if the newer "special" edition also works?

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Titanfall 2 might be one of the best storyline & mechanically great games of all time.

I'm actually going to give it another run through now that you've brought it back to the present.
Hey, this is available on xbox game pass now, with that EA change! As is Rogue squadrons!

Guess I've got two games to play now!

Nice.

Lysrin

Hey, this is available on xbox game pass now, with that EA change! As is Rogue squadrons!

Guess I've got two games to play now!

Nice.
Rogue Squadrons? You mean Star Wars Squadrons? If the latter, there is fun to be had there. I played a good ways in single player, got stuck on a mission so set it aside for a bit. Haven't play multiplayer in it. Glad it showed up in xbox game pass just shortly after I bought it on sale lol

sswilson

Staff member
I had my (various) version of Skyrim mixed up and was thinking about the special edition. Apparently it works with both (though I'd guess individual modpacks require one vs the other);
Wabbajack readme

Thanks, I played through oblivion last year, and have been considering a skyrim session but wasn't looking forward to trying to deal with Nexus mods. Based on the little bit of googling I did yesterday I may even sign up for a month's worth of nexus premium just to get skyrim modded up.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Rogue Squadrons? You mean Star Wars Squadrons? If the latter, there is fun to be had there. I played a good ways in single player, got stuck on a mission so set it aside for a bit. Haven't play multiplayer in it. Glad it showed up in xbox game pass just shortly after I bought it on sale lol
Sorry, squadrons, correct!

FreeKnight

Thanks, I played through oblivion last year, and have been considering a skyrim session but wasn't looking forward to trying to deal with Nexus mods. Based on the little bit of googling I did yesterday I may even sign up for a month's worth of nexus premium just to get skyrim modded up.
I'm running my own modlist based partially on Lexy's LOTD list, and it's a ton of work. I'm at around 600 mods and it was a big undertaking. Wabbajack is certainly supposed to be faster and simpler. I think 'the Phoenix Flavor' is one of the bigger modlists that may have a wabbajack pack atm.

I'm actually hoping to make a small mod myself to make the favorites menu better, but I need to use Adobe Flash CS4 for it and I've never used flash before so it's a bit of a struggle.

I have a lifetime membership on nexus that I got a long time ago and have generally found it to be worth it between Witcher 3, Fallout 3, NV, F4, Oblivion and Skyrim, but I think the price has gone up since I got it.

sswilson

Staff member
Yeah, I looked into Nexus a while back and it's fairly expensive (and listed in Pounds as opposed to Dollars) month-to-month and/or annually. It might be worth signing up for a 1 month subscription just to do a fresh install.

Shadowmeph

ugg so in skyrim SE I was able to install one mod it was just to see if it was the game or something else because the others mods like a inventory gui mod is giving me an error saying that I need to rescan for the game but it shows the game after the scan and the mod wont install also I think to do with rights needing to use admin commands so I did my best to install manually and still its not working grr. I played the game last night for a while the open world is a little messing me up becasue I want to story line and cant tell the difference between the main story line and all the side quests I had somehow activated hehe I am still low level maybe level 10 mage but my skills are not that good so using a sword also and healing myself in one place I mushgt have died 30 times because I tried to run out of the cave and in doing so was followed and kept being killed ( autosaved me on exit then delay) finally was able t orun away and towards some giants that took care of the mages chinsing me hehe I have to say tha t Isuck aty this game so far but I am having fun sucking at the game hehe

Latest posts