What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

FreeKnight

Finished Control, just started playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla for my RPG single-player fix yesterday. Still playing Battlefield V 4-5 times a week & Slay the Spire or PGA 2k21 for when I'm not into shooty gaming. Once I'm done with AC: Valhalla, I'll be revisiting Cyberpunk 2077.
Has there been any talk on the DLC front for 2077? I realize most of their work is probably going into fixing the game, but I think I'll hold off until we've gotten the final version of the game for another playthrough. Not sure I have 1 initial playthrough, a 'fixed playthrough' and a 'final dlc' playthrough in me :unsure:

Shadowmeph

What did you use to install the mods? Did you go through nexus or did you use wabbajack?
nexus and used vortex I have been reading about a different mod installed that apparently is really good , I haven't heard of wabbajack

sswilson

Staff member
Thanks, I played through oblivion last year, and have been considering a skyrim session but wasn't looking forward to trying to deal with Nexus mods. Based on the little bit of googling I did yesterday I may even sign up for a month's worth of nexus premium just to get skyrim modded up.

I'm running my own modlist based partially on Lexy's LOTD list, and it's a ton of work. I'm at around 600 mods and it was a big undertaking. Wabbajack is certainly supposed to be faster and simpler. I think 'the Phoenix Flavor' is one of the bigger modlists that may have a wabbajack pack atm.

I'm actually hoping to make a small mod myself to make the favorites menu better, but I need to use Adobe Flash CS4 for it and I've never used flash before so it's a bit of a struggle.

I have a lifetime membership on nexus that I got a long time ago and have generally found it to be worth it between Witcher 3, Fallout 3, NV, F4, Oblivion and Skyrim, but I think the price has gone up since I got it.

The 1 month thing is what I usually do when I am getting back into a game that uses mods from there. Sub, get the game modded up the way I want, and then let it expire again. A month is usually plenty of time to get the mods I want sorted.

Well.... I took a fit and just grabbed a lifetime membership after looking into the wabbajack process. $90 for a lifetime membership, but I suppose that's the price of a single AAA game these days and it's (IMO) good to support resources like Nexus Mods.

Shadowmeph

grr Skyrim se I keep getting infected and turned into a vampire which causes issues since I cant go out into the sun

sswilson

Staff member
SkyrimStart.png

It's been quite a while. Managed to get "The Phoenix Flavour" mod package installed onto a fresh instance of Skyrim and am just getting started. :)

First time I've played a First Person game on a 32" desktop screen. It's certainly a lot more immersive than I remember it being on a 24/27" (don't remember what I was running when I last played this... probably 24").

Latest posts

Twitter