What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

GeezerGamer

I played through the game on PS4 a few years back. It went on sale so I thought to give it a whirl on PC.
Odd that HDR doesn't get saved in photo mode?!!

Attachments

• Horizon Zero Dawn_Sun_Apr_25_08-14-09_2021.png
    Horizon Zero Dawn_Sun_Apr_25_08-14-09_2021.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 11

Shadowmeph

I started a new game in ARK survivor evolved because I started to get bored with Skyrim I probably will restart Skyrim in the next few days ( stuck at home ) with a new character the games open world and so so so many different mission ,wrong word I cant think tight now, distracts me when the whole series skyrim morrowwind and the others came out many years ago what effected me was how the water moved it caught my attention and I loved the game since

gingerbee

I am playing bullet storm through again its an easy fun FPS shooter, I will be starting fallen order soon. really fight off buying death stranding just not sure about it graphics looks great I have heard it hard to get into is all

Shadowmeph

I played through the game on PS4 a few years back. It went on sale so I thought to give it a whirl on PC.
Odd that HDR doesn't get saved in photo mode?!!
I am curious will this need a controller since it is pretty much a port to PC I have noticed that almost every game that was ported to PC has issues with KB and Mouse and needs a controller, I dont care for the need for controller type games myself

GeezerGamer

I am curious will this need a controller since it is pretty much a port to PC I have noticed that almost every game that was ported to PC has issues with KB and Mouse and needs a controller, I dont care for the need for controller type games myself

I can't speak to your general point but specifically to Horizon I seem to be rocking it with the keyboard and mouse just fine!

Edit; I love the fireball explosions:)

Attachments

• Horizon Zero Dawn_Wed_Apr_21_06-55-20_2021.png
    Horizon Zero Dawn_Wed_Apr_21_06-55-20_2021.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 8

ipaine

I wonder if anyone would be annoyed to find out what I am playing on my 3080? I think it is just powerful enough to handle it.

hoyle1.PNG

Yes that is Hoyle Volume 1 from 1989 from Sierra.

Shadowmeph

literally Just finished horizon zero dawn about 5 minutes ago not a bad game normally I play on the hardest mode but I was getting my butt handed to me even playing normal mode had to go to easy in some parts yes I admit being a wimp hehe in some parts of the gfame I was getting slight lag I am thinking its the game even with this older system I dont get lag on any games if it is starting I might have to upgrade my whole system if I do my build AMD or buy used parts again and build

Latest posts

Twitter