What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

Soultribunal

Staff member
I told myself this time, this time I would play Elves. Maybe High Elves...or Dark Elves....that would be a good change.

Nope....I played Orcs Again...Its always Orcs.

-ST

Arinoth

Staff member
I told myself this time, this time I would play Elves. Maybe High Elves...or Dark Elves....that would be a good change.

Nope....I played Orcs Again...Its always Orcs.

-ST

61aVsGE%2BuJL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Arinoth

Staff member
That was my assumption too and why I responded to him with an Ork warbanner

djbrad

Well, I did some in the last weeks.

I began the dragon quest series a few years ago (only played viii on ps2 before).

Completed Dragon quest IV (ds version) via retroarch, with my screen in portrait mode.

dqivds1.jpgdqiv_3_2.jpg

Had a lot of fun with this one, good story and many party members to try.

Completed Newer Mario Bros Wii, on wii.

A mod of New Mario Bros Wii, it's a complete custom new game, with a lot of reference to older mario levels from the nes era.

newermariobroswii1.jpg
newermariobroswii2.png
For a mod, I found it as enjoyable as the official game, and just hard enough for me.

And as suggested by a friend, I started a run of Zelda : A link to the pas randomizer.

I played this game a LOT as a kid, and I still remember a lot of it.

Shuffleling the items and doing the castles in the order you CAN do with the items you found, is a very good challenge.

a_link_to_the_past_randomizer.gif

Soultribunal

Staff member
which gamer are you referring to?

Total War: Warhammer II.

Sorry, was being a bit obscure, namely making fun of myself for rolling Orc's for the 100th time now ( I do play other races, but literally its Orcs and Skaven for 70%).

Now however, I have taken a pause and am enjoying Enlisted on X-Box, Its really a hoot.

-ST

On2wheels

I recently finished Days Gone and had a blast playing it. The hordes are fun to toy with but take alot of (my) resources to wipe out, maybe others do better. This group chased me down and I messed up a corner and launched myself over a cliff to instant death.
20210709203355_1.jpg

Shadowmeph

Just finished Star wars Jedi fallen was ok a little short for me I tried to play it as master Jedi that wasnt happening ended up playing it story mode only died twice I did fail allot when trying to dfo things that was more of guess work I doubt that I could have made it through any other normal play through lol I prefer games that have some type of story

Latest posts

Twitter